Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Thanks for the advice.

. I have installed SP45608 and there still shows under device manager, other devices ? pci Simple Communcations Driver "the drivers for this device are not installed. (code 28)

HP Recommended

• Right-click the PCI Simple Communications Controller
  • Go to Details tab
  • Select the property as Hardware IDs
  • Please provide the value present there so that we can identify the correct driver needed for this device.
  • I am an HP employee.

Regards,
    Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
    HP Recommended

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&SUBSYS_281103C&REV_02

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&SUBSYS_281103C

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&CC_078000

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&CC_0780

HP Recommended

This is Intel(R) Management Engine Interface device. You can use the utility from Intel to find and update the drivers:

http://www.intel.com/support/detect.htm?iid=gg_support-EN_01+home_detect

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
    Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
    HP Recommended

Hi There

I have looked all over the intel website and ran all of the tools I can find still not resloved. Can you offer another suggestion?

HP Recommended

I have resolved the issue by downloading and installing SP34743

Thanks for your assistance

HP Recommended

I am also facing same problem .

my note book no is G62-253TU.

Every thing is working fine but Blue tooth is not working properly.

hardware id for PCi

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&SUBSYS_1425103C&REV_06
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&SUBSYS_1425103C
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&CC_078000
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&CC_0780

HP Recommended

I'm having some problems with USB ports.

My laptop is g62-134ca

I installed windows 7 ultimate 64 RC. Everything install fine. But one USB prot is detecting my 4GB Imation Nano flash drive and other 2 ports are not detecting that or any other usb devices. Also the port detecting my flash drive is not detecting other usb devices too.

And my devices manager is not detecting Built in webcam too. It says no webcam for this laptop. Every thing works fine when it has the original windows 7 Home edition that came with the laptop. Unfortunately My brother has deleted the recovery partition too.

So my built in web cam is not detecting and i can not connect a external usb web cam because it is not detecting any usb devices too

Please help my

Thank in Advance

HP Recommended

Hello Hp

I have the same problem, the PCI Network controllers isn't known, although everything is working, I downloaded the drivers from Hp support, but still no response and this controllers is responisble for my Wireless, the wifii isn't working at all..

the Ethernet controller is working propobly but the Wireless is not working  AT all...

I need your support in this as soon as possible.

Thanks..

HP Recommended

I have a problem which is In my Device Hardware there are unknown icons and wondered if anyone knew what they were and how to resolve the problem?thanks

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D150&SUBSYS_000B003C&REV_11
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D150&SUBSYS_000B003C
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D150&CC_088000
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D150&CC_0880

PCI bus 0, device 16, function 0

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
    † The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.