03-23-2017 12:47 AM
HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab019ax
- Serious issues with battery life since July/August last year (prior to warranty expiration)
- I have performed HP’s own battery check and it recommends a replacement (42) on 18 month young laptop!!!
- The screen goes fuzzy, black and freezes after last remote session
- I have had 4 or 5 remote sessions with no improvement
- Last 2 of those have been in the past 2 weeks after which screen went all fuzzy with blue lines. I had to force reboot and since then the screen freezes and/or flickers black. Laptop is completely unstable now.
- I had around 5 hours on battery life and from one day to the next, this changed to about 1½ hours
- In the 18 months I’ve had the laptop I’ve run down the battery frequently
- Battery keeps loosing life even plugged in, currently showing ‘65% available plugged in not charging’ from its usual 91%
- HP test says REPLACE battery
03-23-2017 01:56 AM
HP should replace it FOC as I've been complaining and alerting them to the fault since months before the warranty expiry, as you can see from remote session history as well as previous posting here in August.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)