03-11-2014 08:10 AM
i have just bought Hp Laptop Pavilion g6 2240sx , i have many problems useing windows 7 like drivers installing errors also data transfering speed , i checked HP Official site for drivers there is only for Win 8 and 8.1 , also WIN 8 logo is on my laptop kyeboard , is it ok to use Win 7 , or should i change to 8 ?
03-11-2014 08:27 AM
If you installed W7 64 bit you should have no problems. W7 32 bit will not work because there is no graphics driver.
Use all of the W7 x64 drivers and software from this model on yours.
Your model has the switchable graphics, so only use the AMD graphics driver which will install the drivers for both graphics adapters.
DO NOT USE ANY BIOS OR FIRMWARE DOWNLOADS FROM THIS LINK
If your model has the Ralink wireless card, use this Ralink bluetooth software and driver.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)