01-12-2014 11:43 AM
My Pavilion g7 2376-r Notebook w/ Windows 8 & Office 2013 Pre-Inatalled. I had Norton trial remoced. All HP & Windows Auto Updates are installed. HP Tech Support performed On-board Assist, Laptop still has INECTION/ SECUTITY Issues!!
Sent my pc to HP Service under Wty, service Re-Installed OS. I repeated process & have Norton Tech Uninstalll Trial Version. During Install of Purchased Nortob 360, TROJAN is detected!
I NEED ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO implement BITLOCKER ON BIOS, OS, DRIVERS, ETC....so I can finally experience enjoyment out of purchasing this fabulous laptop. PLEASE HELP!!! I welcome anyone who can advise me on how to obtain this request!
01-12-2014 12:08 PM
Please use an easy setup from the following link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)