08-09-2016 06:59 AM - edited 08-09-2016 08:08 AM
I've edited this post to make users aware the Sandisk Ultra II SSD has issues with the 450 G3 in legacy mode. It's simply not visible in the boot options under legacy only UEFI. I have spent hours and hours and it doesn't work on a 240 and 480 gb models I have running the latest firmware. I've posted messages on the Sandisk forums reporting the very likely bug.
I think I'll stick to Samsung which 850 Evo works perfectly!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)