08-25-2016 01:32 PM
Nice forum and really have found a lot of useful info here but still need help.
My 650 G1 started showing Plugged in / Not Charging. I found the following link on HP but when I try to run the SP / BIOS update, it tells me that this update (SP67772) is stepping back from what I currently have on this laptop. Do I do this anyway or is there some other update that needs to be done and I keep my current version?
It was purchased earlier this year and is still under warranty but when I try to do an on-line chat, it tells me that the serial # is not valid but I know it is.
Anyway, any help that you all could send my way would be appreciated.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)