03-08-2017 09:02 PM
HI i have the same laptop and the wife driver is not working .
the model no is HP 15-R078TU.
i want the driver for the function keys also ,wpuld u pls provide it.
03-09-2017 01:44 AM
I am assuming you have Windows 10 64-bit installed on your PC. If not, you change the search parameters on the page.
Here you will find all the drivers for the PC: most will probably already be installed on your PC, you can see if you have any devices which are having problems by going to device manager (right-click on start and click on device manager), there will be a yellow triangle next to device.
The function keys should be working on the laptop with drivers installed by win10. Here are the drivers for special function keys:
Let me know if you nedd further help,
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)