06-27-2014 05:28 AM
Yes!!! This is happening to me also! I cannot find any fixes and it is driving me crazy. I can't use skype anymore. It is like the webcam is in slow motion.
06-27-2014 11:37 AM - last edited on 03-07-2017 11:50 AM by OscarFuentes
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Notebook and WebCam not working correctly. Here is a link to Skype settings. Here is a document on WebCam troubleshooting.
I would be happy to assist if needed. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Please let me know.
I work on behalf of HP
07-07-2014 08:33 AM
No, it isn't a skype problem. I think that windows or hp needs to do an update. my webcam was fine until i upgraded to windows 8.1. i have intentionally not updated my laptop to 8.1 because of this.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)