06-09-2012 12:51 PM
You can try these steps from the link below and check...
And about the other issue..screen says " www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup"..
Is that the homepage you are talking about..if yes then you can follow the steps from the link below:
07-11-2012 12:56 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 09:02 PM by OscarFuentes
Try running the Battery Check from HP Support Assitant. Make sure you have the latest version of HP Support Assitant Installed..
Here is the link that will guide you to check the battery and will let you know what needs to be done..
Link to check if you have the latest version of HPSA:
Let me know the Battery check result if you are unable to determine the result.
08-16-2012 11:48 AM
i have had my laptop for just a year and my batterie wont stay charged. i keep it plugged up but when i unplug it the batterie only last about 30 minutes. what can i do
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)