09-22-2012 03:22 AM
I need a recovery disk for a Pavillion G71 340US laptop. The recovery file on my hard drive is infected and I need to reformat my hard drive. The computer is out of warranty - is it possible to buy one from HP?
Solved! View Solution.
09-22-2012 03:30 AM
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)