Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@ musa321321

Recovery Manager works with the files in recovery partition. If you have deleted or formatted the recovery partition you will need Recovery Disks to do a reinstall. Phone HP to order Recovery Media.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended
как можно скачать recovery
HP Recommended

No way to download Recovery. Worldwide phone numbers here>> Contact HP

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

As often as you have advised to call HP, have you actually tried to call? I spent 20+ minutes on the phone with a polite gentleman in India who informed me that the disks are not available for this model as it is "obsolete." He went on to tell me that HP never supplies recovery disks even though I hold in my hand recovery disks from another obsolete HP laptop.

Please refrain from advising people to call HP and tell them to look elsewhere for recovery disks. The recovery disks are simply not available from HP no matter what anyone on this board says to the contrary.

HP Recommended

do you still have recovery disks iso 

where do i email you to get them

HP Recommended

I lost the recovery on my computer and I need it to set my computer to difualt factory

HP Recommended
... I cant open my hp pavillion dv6 laptop...ive set a password before but i dont know why it doesnt work anymore..when i try to open it always says "the user profile service service failed the log on,user profile cannot be loaded"!!
I dont know what will i do...im afraid to lose all my files..please help.........
tnx in advance for your help...
...pauline
HP Recommended

مرحبا ممكن ركيفري يافليون دفي 6 لان محاتجه ضروري ولكم التقدير

HP Recommended

Could I get the recovery disks my email is [edited email address by Moderator]

HP Recommended

I need recovery discs for hp pavillon dv6

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.