10-25-2016 05:38 AM
When i start my computer it goes as usual, then when the windows icon is expected come it says ''Recovery Manager''
Then it says ''The attempted to recovery has failed. Click one of these buttons'' with the options ''Save log, Ditails and try again'' the rest of the screen is black.
10-26-2016 01:52 PM - edited 10-26-2016 01:54 PM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.
In order to provide an accurate solution, I need more information:
May I know what OS do you have on your HP Notebook?
Did you try to perform recovery using HP Recovery Manager (partition) or using Recovery Media disc/USB?
I would suggest you run a hard drive test from HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) using this link Click Here
Let me know if those steps worked for you. If they did, that’s awesome! Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)