Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15 AY053TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I want to install windows 10 on my laptop. Not from Microsoft. I want to install one with all HP software. So I used the cloud recovery tool to create the recovery media, but whenever I boot from the media, I get error that my computer isn't supported(see the picture). While creating the media, I gave the exact product number and it found that in database. But while booting, it detects different product number. Can someone help me?

IMG_20210912_182738.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

15-ay053tx Product Specifications

Product number
X3C62PA

the software indicates that the media is for another model

I don't know if it's a bug, but I can't change this
Tried again and if not, you will have to see with hp, there may be a problem with the system, if it gives you the image of another computer!

HP Consumer PCs - Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7) | HP® Customer Support

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

When is the next version of the software releasing which might solve this bug? And if not, where can I order the recovery media?

HP Recommended

Sorry, I can't answer this question
For recovery, you would have to go through third-party sites, most certainly
Why not try the re-installation with media microsoft !?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.