05-22-2016 04:49 PM
05-22-2016 08:29 PM - edited 05-22-2016 08:29 PM
Try holding the Esc key down while booting and the press F11 to run the system recovery. If this does not work, you might have to boot from a recovery USB to restore the laptop. If you did not create one, you can order one from HP. If this has Windows 10 on it, you can also do a fresh install using the downloadable installation media from Microsoft.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)