12-12-2016 08:10 AM
I've installed the HP Client Integration Kit for SCCM.
But when I try to "Download and Import Driver Pack" it comes: failed to donwload
2016.12.12 16:05:51.120 :: ERROR:Failed to download http://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HPClientDriverPackCatalog.cab and/or http://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HPClientDriverPackCatalogUpdateInfo.xml to C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\2\HPDriverPack\
I'm behind a Proxy Srv - I have tried on a client PC and I can download the CAB & access the xml page.
SCCM Site System is configured to use the PROXY Server.
Any help would be appreciated.
01-09-2017 11:35 AM
I too would like to see this tool either use the proxy settings that are defined in the Site System Properties in ConfigMgr or have its own place to define the proxy settings. As it is, it is unusable for us.
Additionally, we would need all of the sites that this tool may connect to so that we can allow them in our proxy rules.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)