Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15 EdgeLNB6F
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I sent my laptop in for a warranty repair in November because it was running very slow. when you guys sent it back I had office 365 installed as it should have been but the frame for the screen kept coming off so I sent it back again for you guys to fix the frame to the screen and you guys sent it back and it still popped off immediately when I opened the package. I've tried several times to get a hold of you but subsequently my warranty has expired and you guys have given me a very difficult time getting a hold of anybody also the second time around when I got my laptop back you guys completely removed 365 from my laptop and now I'm having a lot of difficulties using it please get a hold of me so you guys can fix this these were problems you created during the warranty and that you guys should still be responsible for the repairs because you never responded to me when I tried to get in touch with you about this issue

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MrsRubio 

I understand your issue -- but you need to understand that the "you guys" you keep referring to are unrelated to us here in any way. 

We here are just a bunch of part-time volunteers trying to help fellow HP PC users; we are not HP, we are not Tech Support, and we have no interface with any of the HP Service Centers.

With issues with those, you really have no choice than to contact them yourselves -- as we can not intervene in any way on your behalf.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.