07-12-2011 04:32 PM
I installed windows 7 on my dv 5237cl laptop long time ago and everything runs prefect.
However, after I updated the win7 SP1 few days ago,
the sound device (High Definition Audio device) did not work anymore.
It says, 'device cannot start (code10)'
I tired the troubleshooting, updating and reinstall the driver,
but there is always an error occured about the driver.
I am wondering if there is any way to fix it or download the driver for windows 7.
07-12-2011 05:56 PM
You can try this driver and see if it fixes the problem:
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)