12-10-2016 05:46 PM
My new HP Spectre get very very very hot on the underside when operating for only a short time. In addition, it has lost battery life. It now only gets about 4 hours before needing a recharge. The documentation indicates a battery life of 11+hours. This is not the case. The product is only about 2 months old - still under warranty.
Is this a common issue - I have seen reviews of it running warm but this is so hot it appears something is wrong. In addition, is the loss of battery life related? And how do we get the battery issue resolved under warranty.
12-10-2016 05:52 PM
Try out some of these anti-overheating tips
Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)