05-21-2011 03:04 AM
I bought this laptop Hp G62 about 9months ago and never had any problems. Now yesterday I was doing some work on it and it just shut off when i turned it back on it was telling me the system has detected the sysem fan was working correctly and I got System fan (90b) on screen. i looked around and saw some people saying to power drain and update the bios that has been done but with no success anyone know how to fix this.?
10-02-2013 11:22 AM
Are you receiving that message when you boot your notebook?
Please respond when possible.
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)