Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp probook 450 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After I replaced my motherboard, at startup its showing, "Your system is not fully configured, please contact hp".

Can anyone help me 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I received the same warning message on my ProBook 440, suddenly, for no apparent reason. In my case, the machine continued to boot, despite the warning, and generally appeared to operate normally. Chatting with HP support did not provide a solution. Others have had the same problem posted here.

Some on this forum have said that one solution is to get an authorized HP service center to run sssm.bat on the system. (This is a system repair software tool that works with the HP SureStart BIOS security system that is supposed to prevent unauthorized changes to your BIOS.)

In my case, however, I was able to fix the system myself by downloading and installing the latest BIOS update (from Jan. 2019), available from the HP Support site.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.