04-20-2017 01:04 AM
When i was apllied recovery cd's (3+1) there was genereate error. after installing whole windows 7
the error was about synpatics touchpad.
Please give me a solution
please help me.
04-21-2017 07:24 AM
Hey there! @Sandip_Vaghela5, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!
I understand you have issues performing recovery using the recovery discs.
Don't worry I'd love to help you out.
Did you create the recovery discs by yourself or did you buy the discs from HP?
What is the error you get when you run recovery on your PC?
Try running system diagnostics on your PC and let me know the results.
Refer this article to know how to run system diagnostics on your PC.
If the test results pass it should be an issue with the recovery discs.
Please contact HP Support and order a set of recovery discs.
Link to contact HP.
I'll watch your reply!
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)