12-31-2009 09:03 PM
Hey guys, My touchpad hasn't been working for awhile, I've been reduced to hauling around a mouse. (By touchpad this also includes the two click buttons). I've downloaded several drivers and keep trying to fix this but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My p/n is NB241UA#ABC and model is dv7-1245ca. Let me know if you need anything else.
01-01-2010 04:08 AM
Open device manager and see if the Synaptics device working properly or not.
If it was working properly then you may have a hardware problem.
It maybe the ribbon cable or others.
Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)