02-10-2014 12:53 AM
I recently bought a HP Pavilion 15-n214tu and clean installed Windows 7 64 bit onto it.
After I installed it, I noticed that most of the hardware didn't have drivers installed.
I managed to track down the majority of the drivers, but there are some that I am unable to locate due to the names in Device Manger being very brief.
The remaining drivers needed are as follows:
PCI Simple Communications Controller
SM Bus Controller
Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller
The only things I've noticed that still don't work on the actual laptop are the Ethernet port and the 2 usb 3.0 ports
Any Help would be greatly appreciated,
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Unable to find drivers for HP Pavilion 15-n214tu
02-10-2014 02:38 AM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)