03-03-2011 04:03 AM - last edited on 02-21-2017 10:50 AM by OscarFuentes
You will solve this problem by installing HP Quick Lunch Buttons.
If you don't know how to find correct one then please write your notebook product number (p/n). You'll find it at the bottom of the laptop on a sticker.
How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)
03-22-2011 08:19 AM
On device manager in computer management it show Unknown device on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System for F731au after installing win7. hope someone can help me solve this problem
give me pleace
09-07-2011 04:46 AM
hii i formatted my hp pavilion dv9000 and installed XP on it and from then the either net is not installed and also the audio devise and there is an unknown device how can I solve all this problems and can you send me the drives that could work them
09-27-2011 02:31 AM
Unknown device on microsoft ACPI-Compliant System
Device Instance Id ACPI\AWY0001|2&DABA3FF&0
does anyone know how to fix this?
09-27-2011 08:44 AM
Try installing this driver.
It enables power options such as hibernation.
You can download it and manually install the driver by showing the driver path.
You can just run windows updates and install.
09-27-2011 08:56 AM
this is what i got from the link,
-If you prefer to use a different Web browser, you can get updates from the Microsoft Download Center.
09-27-2011 09:00 AM
here you go dude.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)