12-07-2017 09:51 AM
Running windows 7 home , its not stable and the hp diagnostic software doesnt run either , so I wish to upgrade to windows 7 Ultimate. . in doing this I would like to keep the existing software ie windows office etc , however when I try to upgrade it says I need to use the upgrade manager , otherwise I will loose all the existing programs ie clean install however the upgrade manager doesnt work either .... how can i undertake the upgrade without loosing my programs ?
12-07-2017 10:31 AM
I dont know, so I would install Belarc Advisor and print off all the serial numbers and licence keys first.
Backup as much as possible.
Where are you getting the upgrade software from?
Are there any Licence issues?
more like Pythia, the priestess of Apollo.
Her answers, usually cryptic, could determine the course of everything,
mine more unintelligible than cryptic, but still just as valid.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)