1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

HP Recommended
Spectre x360 (15-ch011nr)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,
I've been working with a HP SPECTRE x360 (15-ch011nr) for the past 3 years. Two years ago I upgraded the storage for a 1TB M.2, still working fine. Last week, I started having some blue screens CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I reed about it and tried to do a chkdsk and a sfc scan, but during the chkdsk test, I got an error saying it couldn't locate some temporary files.

I decided to start in fresh, I wiped the drive and installed a new copy of Windows. While I was setting up my account, I got a new blue screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I finished all Windows update and installed some basics drivers and the same error keep coming... I can't work with those blue screens popping out at any time.
Any clue what can it be?
Thanks.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation