Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavillion
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

how do I get customer service to honor the warranty I purchased?  I called to get a replacement piece so my laptop will function. Customer Service places the order July 1st and I have a CSO.  It was supposed to be 1 day shipping. 

I’ve called twice since then, the last time I was transferred to 6 different people and wasted 2 full hours on the phone. I was told the sent the part request to the service center and they would contact me in 48 hours if there was an issue. Well, it’s well past 48 hours. No part, no contact. 
I purchased a warranty so I would have a working machine for my college daughter. All I’ve gotten is run around and ignored. Who can I contact to get this resolved?  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sand333 

Edits - Correct sloppy grammar

I am not sure there is solution other than wait it out - or you can purchase the part from somewhere else.

The world health crisis aside for the moment:  Things are sometimes delayed.

The world health crisis front and center:  There are delays - entire supply chains are struggling - some parts are in short supply.  What should take days might take weeks - and that things happen at all assumes enough people are working in all the right departments and that shipping from overseas is on time.  It is a mess.

I do understand - you are done waiting.

No one wants to be told no.

The contract says thus and thus it shall be.

I would guess you were passed off once and again and again because no one with whom you were speaking wanted to (or is allowed to) say, "Nope, it's not gonna get here now.  We are waiting, too."

What?  Again?

Our Community is not HP Support.

The best I can do is to put in a request that your question is reviewed by another team.

If the team cannot make the part appear, they can perhaps explain what options are available.

Request for an Assist

• I will submit a request that someone take a look at your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Note to those reading:

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.