09-20-2019 10:50 AM
When i press the power button my laptop turns on for 2min and turn off . I facing this problem for 2 day please give me the solution
09-23-2019 03:28 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Try a power reset on the computer -
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
4) Plug-in the Adapter.
5) Try to turn on the computer.
Also, try testing the hardware -
1) Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
2) Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
3) On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.
4) Click Extensive Test.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee