Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I had this question too and the answer was just what I needed thank you!

HP Recommended

My new Dell Inspiron did not have Office Starter.  Downloaded it here for free.  Thanks for the link.

HP Recommended

Thank you that's really helpful!!

True love is for all who are willing to pay the price for it to flow in and thru us. It is for all who are willing.💗 -Ncourager on Happify

HP Recommended

A final word on this,  you should have as a filename "setupconsumerc2rolw.exe" and if you're running a 64-bit machine, then right click on it and Run As Adminstrator. You should go to the Containing Folder and run it from there.

HP Recommended

For further download and run instructions see my post on Page 2, June 11th, 2016.

HP Recommended

Thanks  CherylG; Windows 10 recovery is good at wiping out pre-installed programs. Thankfully there are people that have good info on the forum. Many Thanks.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.