10-20-2011 06:26 AM
I have replaced systemboard for Probook 6560b then a warning appeared, "Warning! Machine is not in committed state" and I googled it and mostly they recommend to download AMT Brand tool for this so I tried it but with no success so guys Im asking for your help to get rid of this error message. Where can I find this tool that will solve this issue?
10-20-2011 08:28 AM
You need to have the BIOS "tatooed' by an authorized HP service tech. They are the only ones that can do it. There are no DMI tools available for HP notebooks for download to the public.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)