07-04-2011 05:35 PM
You will need your full model number dv65xx to order the correct set of recovery disks for your notebook:
Once you know that you can type in the model number at the link below, and order them by following the instructions under "Alerts for This Product, How to order recovery disks, link in blue.
The recovery disks will overwrite everything on our hard drive, so be sure to back up whatever files you wish to save.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)