Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15s-eq0009nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys. 

I make USB/boot from microsoft using MediaCreationTool. ( 11.04 last ver 21H2(20H2) first i think )

I make all windows updates , from hp i downloaded driver tool , make all drivers up to date and bios last verision .

Now , 12.04 , the second power on , i can't turn it on because Logo Freeze .. 😞 . I do Diagnostic Hardware and Software/wind and say 'All is ok ".

All story :

After 5 mounths of using it , he start to freeze and restart randomly . After 2 mounths of this problem the Toshiba SSD (ssd series for Hp) say " game over " . I switch it with Kingstom SSD 256 (compatible with Toshiba ) and after 2 mounth i had reinstall windows weekly (he loss all data/wind ) .I don't know if this story is helpful , but let's try .

All good !

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.