09-13-2011 03:56 PM
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Windows 7 Ultimate HP ProBook 4530s And my Bluetooth 3.0 Is not working?
04-03-2013 05:05 AM
So i thout i help you guys out. KILL THE NETWORK when ur applying the driver and need to restart the computer.
Link for finding ur product and find drivers for right HP product.
Obviously you need drivers for right WINDOWS Choose right!
FOR ME WINDOWS 7 PRO 64 bit worked and JUST USE THE ATHEROSE BLUETOOTH DRIVER its dual as you see WIFI AND BLUETOOTH when u take ur PC apart!
Driver - Network
10-07-2011 09:25 PM
did you solve it?
I just get the same problem on my HP probook 4530s with Win7 ultimate. just i follow the steps below and i hope that you can solve it as i did.
1. check the model of you computer on HP website, http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF25a/321957-321957-64295-3929941-3955552-5060880.html, for example my HP model is XU018UT. go to the specs tab and double check the wireless network. for my model the bluetooth is Atheros.
2. Go to the HP drivers and support page, download the right driver.
3. unzip the file and go to the folder where the "unzipped" files are located, on my case it was located at C:\SWSetup\SP52803\Win7.
4. Double click on the application to install the bluetooth driver. on my case was Bluetooth_Suite_win7. Follow the installer.
After that, my bluetooh is working perfect. i hope this steps can help you and i try to be very specific on my explanation.
Just let me know if it works,
enjoy your HP probook,
04-08-2012 03:27 AM
I have exactly the same problem with my bluetooth. I have followed the steps, which were described, but it still doesnt work. In windows it is error code 43. Means that my bluetooth adapter is broken? Thank you for every response.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)