Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Envy 15t-J100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, there's a problem into my computer that is being around since July of the past year by now and by any means i found the problem...

Here's the situation: 

Since July of 2020 my computer sometimes, goes and crash with BSOD... now at the beginning i do what many people say, try everything, i even reboot and make clean windows installation, SEVERAL times, change disk's test the hardware, and seems that the problem it's not the hardware, i even bring the computer to two different technicians in order to fix the problem but neither of them were able to fix the problem... 

at the beginning i did not understand nothing about this issue, but now i have plenty of information about it... recently start using a program to read the bugcheck code and the dump files, and this is what it's hapening: 

JoaquinDillen_0-1610878611956.png

I know that maybe what i need to do it's understand what is the issue with the ntoskrnl.exe since i think the problem is related with that specific driver, but i would like some feedback before start making changes in the system again, this problem doesn't go away with a clean installation of windows since i tried that several times and didn't help at all... 

Thanks for the Support!! 

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@JoaquinDillen

I reviewed your post and I understand that the Windows crashing randomly.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

What is the version of Windows you are using?

Meanwhile, I recommend you update the BIOS from the below link and check if it helps.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp88501-89000/sp88646.exe

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi! thanks for the support, i have the latest version of windows [Version 10.0.19042.746]

and my bios is:  Insyde F.72  (26/-6/2018)

according with the link of HP Customer Support It's the last version -> Link: HP ENVY 15t-j100 Quad Edition CTO Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Cust...

i will give it a try to your suggest driver and give feedback about it, Thanks!

HP Recommended

Turns out the Bios Update you give me it's the same of the page, i do the reinstall of the bios tho, it might fix the problem? 

HP Recommended

@The_Fossette 

Today the computer experience several crashes, most of them are when the system it's booting up, since a while sometimes, more often than normal, when i turn on my computer early in the mourning it's very likely to crash, sometimes it does it several times and I have to turn it off by leaving the on/off button pressed a while,  

here are some dumb files he collect, today i noticed that it's particularly worse than before... 

JoaquinDillen_0-1611675144751.png

I really would like to understand why this problem keeps going and any fix seem to treat the issue...

HP Recommended

@JoaquinDillen

I recommend you contact support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@The_Fossette

Hello,  thanks for the reply!! i already tried to contact HP support, there's none HP support location in my country, it is possible to contact HP Technical Support in any other way? an email from a technician it would be great,  this problem it has being around a while, and i don't know how to shake it out... 

HP Recommended

@JoaquinDillen

Help me with your region (Country) in a private message and I will share the contact details.

Thanks!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi @The_Fossette i tried to send you a private message, i don't know if you receive it because in the email box didn't show up as sent message, please confirm if did you receive it and let me know. 

Thank you so much for the support!!

HP Recommended

@JoaquinDillen

To learn how to use HP Forums: you may use the link below:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/Learn-how-to-use-the-Forum/t...

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.