Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hi there , i have a problem with my HP Pavillion g6 1104sx, i cant use wireless connection i alrady installed a wireless connection driver but i still need network controller and PCI Simple Communications Controller ... please kindly send me a link to fix this i would appreaciate it so much if you will help me 🙂
HP Recommended

hi there,

i`m having a trouble connecting my Hp Pavillion g6 - 1104sx to my wireless network but if i used a direct line i can connect to the internet just fine i also have trouble finding a driver for Network Controller and PCI Simple Communications Controller my OS is win 7 32bit can you send me a link of this to solve my problem please help me i can`t finish my project T_T

HP Recommended

Hi zaber_hunter:

I understand you are unable to connect to your wireless network .I am sending you a link to a document on"Setting Up a New Connection to a Wireless Local Area Network".click here

I am also sending you a link to the driver page for your computer click here.

I hope this helps

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

hi there,

i have a hp pavilion g6 laptop, codes are A1Z45EA#ABZ and 3CD1383M4W.

for a very long time it has not been connecting to the internet at all, it merely says that there are no networks to connect to, the wireless light is on and works but it doesnt locate any wireless networks. i presume that it is a problem with the wireless network adaptor because i can plug the laptop directly into the ethernet cable and it works absolutely fine (which is what i am doiing now and how i am writing this email) but as soon as it is unplugged it loses connection and the same problem starts over again. I have downloaded all the necessary windows updates including the BIOS thing, as well as uninstalling the realcom program, the bluetooth and the wireless adaptor on device manager and restarted the machine but to no avail. i am losing my tempeer a bit because i need my laptop for work and it just won,t work no matter what i do or what program i download, refresh, uninstall and reinstall or whatever. PLEASE HElP!!!!

HP Recommended

I'm having a smiliar problem.

My wireless adapter refuses to install. 

I downloaded and ran the correct wireless driver (even tried other g6 model drivers) and the adapter refuses to appear.

All the other drivers worked, so I'm certain I'm downloading the correct model's drivers. Not to mention I used the "Scan my product" feature. 

When I run the driver exe it extracts to the specified default directory, but nothing happens after that. I set it to extract to the desktop, thinking maybe there's an exe I need to run, but after running the exe/setup file, it just runs the same extraction executable as before. After using several different drivers, some prompt saying that the device may have been installed incorrectly and ask if I'd like to install using the correct settings or to leave as is. I've tried both options and none have helped.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.