Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
junkieposer Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

admin login or power on password i cannot get past this what is solution please help

hp 71025

I power on my note book and it leads me to this admin login password or power on password. if i enter it 3 times then it gives me this code. system disabled [ I   70965963] please help me

3 REPLIES
Provost
Provost
16119 1024 2026
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

admin login or power on password i cannot get past this what is solution please help

Try:   65643365

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Tags (1)
junkieposer Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

thank you it did get me past the admin login screen but now its saying there might be unexpected reboot during windows startup the process will cause cto panic becuase the image might not be normal now

0 Kudos
Provost
Provost
16119 1024 2026
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Using the Search function here, I found this in another thread:

Enter the BIOS and change the date to 1/2/2014.

If that date does not work try another that is before 06/14/2014.

Once the date is changed, run the factory image recovery again.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04433980

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation