09-09-2012 09:04 AM
Product Name and Number
HP Pavilion dv8000
I was factory restoring it and the keyboard stopped working and the boot manager is missing,
No new changes just would like to recover it back. please
I would like to download a recover disk for that computer, where it does it automatically because the keyboard does not work, the screen does not work, however, I have a flat screen monitor plugged to it. Please help me recover it back.
09-11-2012 08:44 PM - edited 09-11-2012 08:51 PM
You may be able to order Recovery Disks, there is no download. http://computersurgeons.com/
You need "complete" model number (1) or P/N (2) from Service Tag on bottom of laptop to find correct set.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)