Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can see mouse moving but my screen is blank

HP NOTEBOOK
Microsoft Windows XP

HI I can see my mouse moving but my screen is blank.  Even if I reboot It still come back blank

1 REPLY 1
Dean Dean
Dean
8506 8362 679 3055
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can see mouse moving but my screen is blank

Hello @Muffin326 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Community.

If you can see your mouse moving, this means the screen is dim/dimmed and just blank. The brightness may not be OK due to configuration or hardware problem.

Good news is that HP has created an official support video which describes all possible scenarios - please, watch it and follow the steps >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xONrIMx6MTw

Let me know how it goes after that.

****  Please, click on the button below to mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helped you
****  Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or give LIKE
I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** I work in IT and cyber security

Learn how to troubleshoot a dim display on your notebook with Windows 7 or 8. For other helpful videos go to hp.com/supportvideos or youtube.com/hpprintersupport. More support options for your printer are available at hp.com/support. #HP #HPSupport #HPNotebooks SUBSCRIBE: ...
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation