Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15s-fq2012nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After typing S/N or product number, browser finds other model (15s-fq2000 ) and offcourse drivers doesn't work.

Please help me find good drivers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @volrath82 

Welcome !

Your model is 15s-fq2012nw but it is part of the series of 15s-fq2000

All these 2000 series share the same software and drivers. They are just slightly different but drivers are the same all going to >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15-f2000-laptop-pc-series/35900344/model/3590034...

You should select your Windows version (Windows 10 generic, Windows 10 20H1/2004 or Windows 10 20H2/2009) and install the respective version.

If you install all Windows Updates and if you are having latest Windows version, most drivers should be deployed from there, too.

Try this and let me know how it goes

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @volrath82 

Welcome !

Your model is 15s-fq2012nw but it is part of the series of 15s-fq2000

All these 2000 series share the same software and drivers. They are just slightly different but drivers are the same all going to >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15-f2000-laptop-pc-series/35900344/model/3590034...

You should select your Windows version (Windows 10 generic, Windows 10 20H1/2004 or Windows 10 20H2/2009) and install the respective version.

If you install all Windows Updates and if you are having latest Windows version, most drivers should be deployed from there, too.

Try this and let me know how it goes

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

Thank you very much! Not all drivers are working (audio for example) but most importantly network works fine, the rest is silence :))) Again big big thanks 🙂

HP Recommended

You are welcome 😉

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.