Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 10 TouchSmart 10-e000sw
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

Hello

I have HP Pavilion 10 TouchSmart 10-e000sw and some problem with drivers.

Netbook was working slow so I've decided to change hdd and windows system. Before was windows 8.1 64 bit.

Now I have ssd and windows 8.1 32 bit. I couldn't find drivers for windows 8.1 32 bit on hp website there is only for windows 8.1 64 bit and 10 64 bit.

Main issue is with this:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_21A9103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_21A9103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF00

I don't even know what  this thing is. Some hardware for sure.

Most devices were installed correctly I guess. I found driver for bluetooth and graphics card but for this thing what I've already mentioned I couldn't find.

Maybe somebody knows where I can find driver for this thing and maybe all other drivers for windows 8.1 32 bit system.

Greetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

It's the Realtek card reader and you need to download, unzip and run the setup application from the first driver listed at the link below to install that device...

http://www.realtek.com.tw/DOWNLOADS/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownT...

You should be able to use all of the 64 bit driver files on your notebook's support page except the audio and graphics.

The other 64 bit driver files also contain the 32 bit drivers most of the time.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

It's the Realtek card reader and you need to download, unzip and run the setup application from the first driver listed at the link below to install that device...

http://www.realtek.com.tw/DOWNLOADS/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownT...

You should be able to use all of the 64 bit driver files on your notebook's support page except the audio and graphics.

The other 64 bit driver files also contain the 32 bit drivers most of the time.

HP Recommended

Thank you.

At this moment everything is working fine.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.