08-10-2016 07:45 AM
compaq presario CQ57 cannot start tells me to press control, alter and delete but it doesnt respond
08-11-2016 02:00 PM
I hope you enjoy your visit to the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with logging into your computer. I will be glad to help you.
Please post the full product number of your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Please look at the document for Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10).
Please keep me informed of how things went.
If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.
Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)