Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 3 (347 Views)

cyberlink recovery manager

[ Edited ]

I need cyberlink recover software to recover my data by using window 10.

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

Re: cyberlink recovery manager

mahaiyuan4

Sorry, but HP does not simply supply third-party (i.e., non -HP) software simply because someone wants it.

Please follow these instructions for finding the detailed product number of your PC:  Finding Your HP Product Model Number | HP® Customer Support

Also, I see you're running Win10.  Did the PC come preinstalled with Win10? Or, did you upgrade it from a prior OS to Win10?  
If you did the upgrade, how long ago was that, and what was the prior OS?

We can proceed once you provide the information.

Thanks

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (163 Views)

Re: cyberlink recovery manager

I have recovery manager.  I made a backup to an attached hard drive about a minth ago.  Since then, this machine is acting up with boot up issues and I have had to reinstall Windows 10 three times.  when I recover the machine, it reverts back to Winows 7 then I have to upgrade again to get to 10.  Now, I go to the backup folder, I clcik on the recovery manager program, proceed through the steps.  I get to the the part where it says "my files will be restored to the following location" and there is no location indicated and no way to create one.  Then as I select past that, I get messages that it can not recovery the frst file, then I click past, and the second is the same error.  and so on.  Each individual wim file fails.  Suggestions?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation