09-16-2012 07:19 AM
It can be easily done. Here is the location of all of the drivers you will need.
You will have to purchase a Windows XP installation CD and activation license key.
Here is a link to information on how to create a Windows XP USB installation thumbdrive.
You will need to use an external DVD\CD drive with your mini or create the install thumbdrive on another PC with a DVD drive.
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)