01-04-2014 09:42 PM - last edited on 01-05-2014 04:27 PM by MrMatthew
i can' beleive hp doesn't have driver when downgrading to windows 7 ultimate for hp envy15 -j054ca.
maybe not evryone likes windows 8 or 8.1
never again buying an hp product
all other laptop company gives drivers for downgrading to windoews 7
[content removed: keep it courteous]
01-05-2014 09:07 AM
Maybe buy a used one or repairing my old one
I thought this would have been a good experience like my other hp products. My deception is huge.
I was a bit angry for my two first post. Sorry, I apologize.
But still sending back my laptop!!!!!!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)