silviopi
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

download of drivers on pc

HP Recommended
Hp Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I usually find some difficulties when trying to download on my pc (a laptop model) certain drivers, I try to reach HP page regarding drivers download but I cannot find the particular type of driver I need; an exclamation mark stands in the device window, signalling that on the pc it is necessary to complete the quantity of drivers requested: how can I manage with the problem? Windows Update regularly works and also the HP support page shows that all updates have been downloaded.

The problem is that on HP page for driver download it is difficult to find some types of drivers, probably the solution for a direct download from common user of pc is to enable a simpler way to find the driver requested.

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
127,577 117,755 19,147 29,267
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

What is the full model number or product number of your notebook?

Use this guide to find that information...please do not post the serial number.

PC notebook HP - Individuazione del numero o codice prodotto | Assistenza clienti HP®

If you post the hardware ID's for the devices that need drivers, I will see what I can do to help you find the drivers you need.

Use this guide for how to find the hardware ID for a device...

How to Find Drivers for Unknown Devices in the Device Manager (howtogeek.com)

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation