12-06-2013 04:44 AM
Today , I upgraded windows 8 from store to windows 8.1 on my Notebook Acer Aspire One. After upgradation try to use my HP Laserjet printer P1007 from new window, but it was not working, then downloaded the new driver for p1007 from HP Support for 64 bit OS and installed the same on my pc, but still printer is not working. When printing commad is given there is no response. Though when we switch off/switch on the printer same is being reflected, but when printing command is given from any application, printer does not receives or say does not print the document. Previously same printer was working fine with windows 8.0.
Kindly reslove the problem on priority basis.
12-27-2013 09:35 AM
I faced this problem too after upgrading my PC to Windows 8.1 from Windows 7.
But I solved it by going to [ http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&lc=en&product=3435680 ]
& selected my desired OS & downloaded it. I just ran the program and my printer [ HP Laserjet P1007 ] started working as it was doing earlier.
Hope it'll be helpful to you also...
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)