08-21-2013 04:57 PM - edited 08-21-2013 05:02 PM
Your notebook is not supported for XP.
There are no XP notebook chipset/network drivers for the nVIDIA MCP67.
You use the desktop chipset driver, which will install the wired network (LAN) driver
You can read this downgrade guide for more help. That is where I got the above driver from.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)