07-03-2011 05:00 PM
I'm trying to do a system image to a Go Flex portable hard drive and keep getting "failed.. error code 0x8007045D due to I/O device.
I have recently reinstalled system from HP recovery discs for Vista and upgraded to Win 7 from upgrade disc and still can't do a back up or system image either to dvd discs or external hard drive. Help!
07-03-2011 06:51 PM
Maybe this link I provided to another forum member which solved the problem, will solve yours too:
01-30-2012 01:03 AM
Follow the steps stated below to solve the problem:
· Run Checkdsk
· Disable Security Services
· Cleanout Debris Files
· Shrink Disk Volume
To fix error 0x8007045D many experts recommend using a good System Utilities software. It not only fixes errors in your system but also enhances the stability of your PC. The most important feature of such a software is the Registry cleaning power.
I also got some help from this article to fix Error 0x8007045D
Hope it fix your problem.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)