02-11-2014 08:28 PM
Regular Vista install discs are hard to come by, if the product key is still readable on the windows COA sticker that is on the laptop, you can use that product key to install Vista from a regular Vista install disc if you can find one.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)