08-21-2016 07:09 PM - edited 08-21-2016 07:14 PM
hi there ,
I tired to fix this problem and also fraid to lose my data ,
Can any one help me on this please ,
FAILURE ID : M4G41X-5MF87B-XD015G-60VL03
PRODUCT ID : LP211EA#A2N
Thanks for reading.... Im waiting !
08-21-2016 08:15 PM
DST:Fail normally means the hard drive has failed/is failing and will need to be replaced.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)